Friday, March 11, 2011

I been gone

Right now I am currently taking (another) break from writing my stupid dumb term paper about Canadian Law. I decided to fill everyone in on what has been going on. I have been slacking like crazy on workouts because I am being drowned by schoolwork and I also have relationships with family and boyfriend to nurture (FRIENDS, I LOVE YOU TOO I'M COMING BACK SOON). This week, though, I made a special effort to do at least 30 minutes of working out each day (except on days where I work, because I'm on my feet all day anyway, and that counts as exercise...right? So Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I ran 3 miles, and today I ran 4.5.
I have also been counting calories via caloriecount.about.com
The site says I should only about 1450 calories a day but i say *uck that s*it, and am concentrating eating all my nutrients and making sure what I am eating is balanced (they analyze the macro and micro nutrients that you eat on the site). So, as long as my carbs, protein, and fat content is okay, I'm okay.I have discovered using that site though that I eat alot of fat! that explains it...

Anyways, I gotta bizzounce.
This, by the way, is how i am currently feeling:

or donuts...whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment