Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nom Nom!

For the longest time, I have followed blogs. Running blogs, fitness blogs, "healthy living" blogs etc. Recently though, I have pretty much stopped exercising, and fitness blogs sort of make me feel guilty, but I really do not have the time to work out as much as usual (used to work out 5x/week, now its 2-3). Anyway, i have been looking at healthy cooking blogs and actually making the food featured on them! Procrastinating, what procrastinating? As term papers loom,I have started cooking new and different (and healthy!) things. Among them:
-Chicken sausage and brown rice bowl
-Gluten Free coconut muffins
-Crab Cakes (Gluten-Free as well)

-Lemon Glaze Chicken

I have yet to taste the coconut muffins (though they seem a bit dry...nothing a bit of my new coconut butter won't fix!)

I've made the crab cakes before, but this times I used gluten-free bread crumbs and a bit less oil, so we'll see how they taste tomorrow (I made them tonight for my lunch tomorrow)

Some terrible pictures:



Sorry, the Zucchini, Chicken Sausage and rice in a bowl in inexcusably bad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment