Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Girl Walks Into a Gym

So, today was my last midterm of the week. I thought i was going to want to go to the gym after my last exam, since i haven't been able to go the gym all week as I've been studying. I went for 45 minutes on Tuesday and for like 20 minutes yesterday. So basically, after the exam I went to the gym, walked into the locker room, and then walked right back out. I was just so exhausted, mentally, that I could not bear the thought of the treadmill for even 1 minute. So i decided to go grocery shopping instead. After the trip, I decided that because i hadn't gone to the gym I might walk home, just to move a little. So I walked until my bladder told me it was time to get on the bus. Later maybe I'll do a workout video. I'm making pork, spinach, and potatoes for dinner. Maybe it'll be yummy!

1 comment: