Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snack Attack!

Right now I am sitting at Cafe Indigo (a Starbucks-type cafe in a bookstore) taking a small break from studying. I just had a lunch of two pieces of ww toast and some vegan chili. The bowl of chili was massive-ola, and guess what people? I MANAGED TO STOP EATING WHEN I WAS FULL. I RECOGNIZED FULLNESS. Somebody give me an award right now.
On another note. I had a snacky (I'm actually eating this right now) a Camino dark chocolate and almond butter chocolate bar. At a fair 180 calories, with tastes so friggin' good. And because I'm delusional and I decided that dark chocolate and nut butter are fine in my "diet", I don't even feel guilty.So far, so good?
I took pictures of errthing which I will post later when I have the cord to connect my camcam to my computer.

Later Haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment