Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gettin' my GTL on.


Holla!
This week, workout-wise anyway, has been quite a success (I know, I know, Its only Wednesday). on monday, I did a 90 minute hot yoga class. We didn't do as many flows as usual, but there were lots of balancing poses. I am terrible at balancing poses so I was glad to practice. Because I did that class, I didn't do yoga meltdown.
On tuesday, I did BOXERCISE (The word is so fun to say!) and a solo spin workout (courtesy of the fitnessista) I replaced some songs though, because I wanted to listen to Britney's new single "Hold it Against Me" and I was also feeling a little Enrique Iglesias. After the gym, two of my very fit friends and I (they were at the gym with me, but they were doing jillian Michaels "Making the Cut" workout, which was too intense for me, especially since I just started school and am EXHAUSTED) went to Ye Olde Orchard Pub and had some food. I had a small green salad and two pieces os bruschetta (also about 20 of my friend's fries). T'was le good time.

Now im off to do my readings for Law and Society in Canadian History. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment