Thursday, January 27, 2011

Howd it go?

Our date turned out pretttty fun! Turns out we were on a pretty even playing field when we were bowling. I won one and he won one! We played pool,and by some miracle, I won! Can you believe it? For snackie we shared a poutine and chicken wings (we're fat!) For dinner (Even fatter) Scott had steak and I had eggplant with goat cheese melted on it. Yummmerz.
Where school is concerned I am so overwhelmed and a little bit stressed out because I'm juggling quite a few hours at work and I'm too money-hungry to give up any shifts. I keep thinking that if I manage my time right, I can do it! (I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT, I CAN DO IT)

on another note, why in the hell would any parent give their child juice or gatorade or sugary drinks IN THEIR BOTTLES, before they even really know or ask for that kind of drink. Its like child abuse.





No comments:

Post a Comment