Monday, January 31, 2011

This Week is a Challenge!

This week I'm going to try to follow a meal plan that I'm going to create for myself. No grazing, No cheating, No EXCUSES. Starting tomorrow, I'll also take pictures of everything to hold myself accountable. Each of my meals will be half fruits and/or veggies. No white bread, No white rice etc. Whole grains, fruits, veggies, low-fat dairy... Instead of sweets I'll eat fruit, dried fruit, dark chocolate, chocolate drankS. AKA. no cookies or buttery, carby treats. If I feel like i NEED SUGAR (!!!!) I'll have a Larabar. Also, no fried foods.

For workouts, I'll do boxercise, yoga, fitnessista's workout of the week, and random cardio.
Tomorrow I'm going to plan to eat:
bfast: Breakfast cookie (fitnessista again)
lunch: taboule with Zevia Ginger Ale
snack: carrots
dinner: greek salad


Update tomorrow to see how I did (I can do it for one day! I can, I can!)

No comments:

Post a Comment