Thursday, January 13, 2011

TCBY




Today I had a craving. It was for tcby, which, for those who aren't aware, is a Canadian frozen yogurt company. Their specialty is the chocolate and vanilla swirl. Its so good! Tonight is also Jersey Shore night (sorry dad). So i made the best decision ever: TCBY and Jersey Shore together! Yummerz. I also got two new books! The Women's Health Big Book of Exercise and Victoria Beckham's That Extra Half an Inch. They both seem really awesome, especially since Victoria Beckham is a really cute girl and her personality shines in the book. I am a huge fan. The other book seems really good, I will have to try out a routine and review it.
Today I did another solo spin class, and I tried to do a run (FAIL). Being out of the game for so long really affected my endurance. I can barely run ( and when I say run, I actually mean running, not jogging) for 5 minutes! I will try again tomorrow.
Oodles of Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment